Two Women and a Warehouse Policies
Please view our policies below.
- Two Women does not offer delivery and pickup services; however, we do source it out for you to a reputable, professional delivery service. Designer Delivery & Storage 912-657-3967. We will be happy to get a quote for you.
- Delivery costs are based on size and quantity of items, stairs, and difficulty of delivery, and distance.
- Terms are 50/50 and 60 days. Please click here for the full contract.
- Items must be delivered to the store clean and ready for sale.
- Items not sold and not picked up by the end of the contract term are forfeited (see full contract)
- Send a picture of the items you wish to consign. Include a description and your desired asking price and we can advise you. If you are unable to send pictures, items can be brought by the store. If no one is there to assess, the items can be left for up to 4 days. Items left for over four days are considered abandoned and will be discarded. Be sure to document all the items you left for review.
- Read about the items we take on consignment here.
- Please email us a picture of the items you wish to sell. Include a description and your desired asking price and we can advise you. If you are unable to send pictures, items can be brought by the store. If no one is there to assess, the items can be left for up to 4 days. Items left for over four days are considered abandoned and will be discarded. Be sure to document all the items you left for review.
- We do make site visits for larger purchases.
All Sales Final
- All of the items are sold as is, where is and are not returnable in cash, store credit or exchange. Check them over carefully. Essentially we are a previously owned furniture store and the items have been thoroughly used and loved. There will be love marks.
- Return policies are a function of new furniture stores and the costs involved in taking returns are embedded into their pricing structure. “Revived” furnishing stores can offer lower prices because, among other things, we do not accept returns.
Loading Large Items
- We do not mind helping you load your furniture if you ask us for assistance. While we are eager and experienced we should not be considered experts in loading.
- We are NOT responsible for damage to the item or your vehicle. You are responsible for supervising and guiding the staff how you want help.
- If we do not feel your items are secured properly we may comment as such, but you have final say as to if the items are secure enough. The store is not responsible if the items become dislodged and get damaged; damage the vehicle, any property or another person in the vehicle or another vehicle.
- To prevent damage, bring blankets and tie downs to cushion and secure your items.
- We currently place items on HOLD until 5:00 pm the following day. Items with a high level of interest may not be eligible for HOLD status.
Items on Approval
- Items are not allowed out on approval. Many, many items returned have some sort damage which lessens their value. Often the damage is not found until later.
- You are more than welcome to take pictures and measurements and place the item on HOLD until the next day.
- Items valued at $75 or greater are eligible for rent at 40% of the retail price for a two-week timeframe.
- Renters must secure the items with a credit card and agree to return the items in their original condition within the two-week timeframe. Items kept out longer than two weeks will be charge the full amount.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Most major credit cards are accepted, with proper ID
- Local checks (Chatham County) with proper ID
Shipping and damage goods policy
- We can help you arrange for shipping of your items through a local shipper. In most cases, we can get a quote for you while you wait.
- Shipping is managed and warranted by the shipping company.
- Many times, items are posted on Facebook and Pinterest with prices. Since we are human, it is possible to make a mistake. Please let us know if a price in the store is different from the posted price. We will research which is accurate.